This post is in NO WAY sponsored. I've just been stoked about my experience with this product and wanted to share.
There are a TON of monthly subscription products on the market these days. Or other beauty, fashion, scent, food options for that matter. I'm always one to like to stay "in the know" of that latest trends, and this one was no different. I had heard about FabFitFun and decided to GIFT it to my mom for Mother's Day or her birthday last year (can't remember which!). I thought, for $50 you get a full box of great goodies, why not?! I was there for her to open it and loved seeing her treasures. Since I liked what I saw, I decided to subscribe myself. The subscription comes four times a year, once per season, usually at the beginning of the season.
Things I LOVE:
1) Full SIZE products. The samples and products you are sent are full sized. My complain about BirchBox is that it is tiny little samples, not always a good enough amount to sample fully.
2) HIGH QUALITY products. Name brand products that are GOOD. Often I'm learning about a brand I've never heard of before and then find a product I LOVEEEEEEE. This has happened with every box I've received. And I figure, if I LOVE one thing from each box, it's worth it. Maybe that's just because I'm a person who CARES about these types of products.
3) It pushes me to TRY NEW THINGS. We all get stuck in ruts so it's a nice push OUT of the comfort zone.
4) Things that aren't my favorite? I GIFT THEM. So essentially something for each box has been GIFT for someone. Win-win.
5) The box comes with an information card for ALL products explaining what they do and OFTEN times a discount is offered when you order something you have liked. BONUS!
Things I don't care for:
1) TERRIBLE and very UN-user friendly website. IMO.
2) Customer Service can be a cluster. They had my address and name messed up for MONTHS. Finally resolved. Then something was left OUT of a shipment (a very pretty bracelet) ... and they redeemed themselves by shipping it right away. That was kind.
All-in-all, I think you should try out FabFitFun for yourself and let me know what you think. OH. And I have to share my FAVORITE things I've received...
Flawless Skin Fluid - this lightweight moisturizer seriously makes my skin glow. Not in an overt or gold way, in a FRESH LOOK way.
I'll make you look amazing spray - OMG. I use this coconut oil based spray daily. It smells DIVINE and I love the shine it gives my hair.
Candlenut Lotion - Wow. I had NEVER heard of this lotion. It is YUMMY. It is thick and smells SO GOOD. I didn't get it at Birchbox even though the link is BB. I love this stuff. I barely have any left and I'm savoring every last bit. Because ... am I really going to spend $35 on lotion? Probably not. :(
I've also received an umbrella, necklace (18 carat gold!), bracelet, scarf, diffuser, speaker and a few other things I LOVE. It has been a worthwhile investment for me and I've loved it. In the very least, it's an AWESOME gift for a FAB woman in your life.
What subscriptions do YOU use? I'm intrigued by Kate Hudson's Fabletics but I'm deterred by the belly baring that I see as that is not in my comfort zone for workout wear. What am I kidding? ANY of my daily wear! ;)
Happy Monday friends!